A Beginner from South Africa

Hello,

First off let me apologize, if this should be the wrong forum, please drop
me a note. I'll not bother you folks with any newbie questions again.
However I did try looking in on the archives for this list too see if I
could find the info I was interested in but I keep getting a server error
;-(

I am new to the Harmonica, and have a book to get started. Much of what is
said on this list for the last two weeks I have been a member is *way* over
my head. Anyway I enjoy reading much of it anyway.

I come from South Africa, and as far as I know there is not much of a
following for harmonica here. If you are aware of any please point me in
that direction.

I am struggling to find songs( Easy Country-ish/folk-ish like songs :-) with
harmonica tabs(I think that is what they are called), does anyone know of
any books which can be bought with these? ( Like you get Guitar chords
books). Perhaps some web source that has this sort of thing for freely
available songs?

Any other resources that you maybe aware of will be welcomed, you also
welcome to mail me directly.

TIA
Denham Eva
Oracle DBA
Linux like TeePee... No Windows, No Gates and Apache inside!

DISCLAIMER
This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality
or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive
this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies
of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the
sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not
the intended recipient. TFMC, its holding company, and any of its
subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor and manage all e-mail
communications through its networks.

except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized
to state them to be the views of any such entity.

by MailMarshal

For more information please visit www.marshalsoftware.com