MUSIC GEAR FOR SALE- LONG

   HI!!!

Time to sell some of my music gear. All items are new or in good condition.

If you are interested, let me know privately, discreetly.

If not, please forward this email this to someone who might be interested.

If I have bothered you, excuse me and please delete this email. :-)

thank you.

Have a great day.

Randy

ps, all items are plus shipping.

WWW.RANDYSINGER.COM
WWW.RANDYANDNATASHA.COM

- -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COOL GEAR FOR SALE

Chromatic Harmonica- 64 Chromonica- Recently customized by bill romel.
In like new condition. 75 dollars

Pair of Yorkville Pulse Speakers 315. These are with the 15 inch woofer,
tweeter and port,  Big sound, low price- 300$/ Blue felt covered. rated
at 350 watts at 8 ohms. Rock on.

Pair of EV Speakers- S-200 (the small round back speakers- 12 inch)-
also 300 $, Can be used as monitors or house (FOH)

Bose JS-5 JAMSTATION. Brand new, great sound, part drum machine, bass,
keys, guitar  compositional sound module and beat machine. Backing
machine with audio track. 275.00$

Lacie CD Burner 24x10x40- Brand new, never used, external (blue) unit,
mac and pc compatible. With software. Firewire and USB- ---100.00$

Sharp Fax/phone machine-UX-45, everyone has one, why not you? 45.00$

Sharper Image alarm clock/sound soother/CD/ radio-the cool, famous
silver flipup one!!

Neumann km 105 vocal mike. Considered to be, perhaps, the finest live
vocal mike. It really does sound absolutely astounding and clear. I am
selling it because I am using a headset wireless mike. Otherwise, I
would never part with it. Used about 6 times.- Please make an offer.
This mike has to be heard to be believed.

Boss effects pedal-Limiter. Rock on, Ringo. 40 dollars

Boss effects pedal- Noise Gate. No more noise. 40 dollars

DVD -Stevie Ray Vaughn instructional DVD. Learn to play like Stevie!-
ten dollars

AKAI riffomatic U40. variable tempo, constant pitch phrase recorder.
Record a phrase of audio and it plays it back as an endless loop at half
speed until you learn it or fall asleep.

Guitar Amp- Line 6 spyder, with POD effects.-275 dollars

Samson Airline Guitar Wireless system-  Strat style transmitter and
reciever. The transmitter is slightly larger than a guitar jack.

Canon ELPH LT- small camera-like new. Photograph everything you want to
sell!- 50 dollars obo

Wireless mike capsule- AZDEN. Turns any microphone into a wireless
microphone. Transmitter and UHF receiver. Excellent sound. Paid 300
dollars. Sell for half price. Works great, sounds great.

Alesis Wedge- Tabletop effects processor. Reverbs, delay, chorus, EQ,
etc. Sounds great, has sliders for easy creation of presets. Studio or
live. 60 dollars

JVC --XL SV 22 Karaoke machine video CD player with pitch control. The
standard that set the standard. Host your own karaoke parties!- Make
offer. Be Elvis....Be Brittney, Be Frank...

Roland Keyboard-75 dollars.- D-15

Robben Ford instructional video- "The blues and beyond"-10.00

Rock Guitar video series- 2 videos- 20 dollars

Sony Minidisc Player- -Very small, makes a great backup player. Does not
record- play only.

- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CD'S FOR SALE

If you are interested in any of these cd's, contact me.

I have transfered them to MP3 so I no longer need them.

All CD's are 8 dollars. Double CD'S are 13 dollars.

BEATLES- anthology one, double cd set
TOOTS THIELMANS- Blues pour flirter
ALISON KRAUSS- new favorite
ALISON KRAUSE- live
BEBEL GILBERTO- tanto tempo
BEBEL BILBERTO- tanto tempo remixes
BRUCE HORNSBY- night on the town
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN- the river, double cd
BEATLES-anthology two, double cd set
BEE GEES-greatest hits- THE RECORD
MARVIN GAYE-rare and unreleased
DEEP BLUE- 2 cd set- 25 years of blues on rounder records
YANNI- at the acropolis
GARY PRIMICH- Mr Freeze
TWIN TENORS- Brecker and mintzer
LE MYSTERE DES VOIX BULGARES