Harmonica in the round

And now for something completely different: Melodic diatonic dinner show
music. I'm even playing "A Foggy Day In London Town".

I'll be doing six dinner shows and music between acts  at the Weiser Little
Theatre's in-the-round production of Woody Allen's "Don't Drink The Water".
I'll also be playing the part of Ambassador James F. Magee, between musical
interludes.

Most of the between-scene music is set in the early sixties and the dinner
show is a mix of easy listening selections both cover and original tunes.

My lovely wife Sandra has the lead as Mrs. Hollander and my stepson Lee is
Inspector Krojack, so this really is a family affair.

I hope I can remember my lines. I had WAY to much fun in the 70's.

If you live in Southwest Idaho, check the "Itinerary" link www.crossharp.com
for date, time and ticket information.

Regards,

The Harmaniac? Dennis M. Cooper