Re: Gus Gots the Fever !

As a side note, I need some advice. There are several songs that I am
working on but am having some trouble getting it right.

Two in particular are Little Walter's "Blue Midnight" and Big Walter's
"In the Mood".

I have heard of fake books but I am not sure if they are what I want.
I need something that has the sheet music with it, not just the tabs.

Can anyone please help me with this.

Thanks so much,

Mike Morris