Southern CA Harp Jam

Hello!

Just a reminder that the next So Cal harp jam is going off this coming
Sunday March 30th at Tia Juanas Long Bar & Grill in Irvine.  Come on out and
invite your friends and family.  I've got at least 10 of my friends showing
up and if everyone else will bring along a few people we'll pack the house.

Please remember, the success of this event depends on all of you local So
Cal harp players,  I've laid the groundwork, all you've got to do is show up
and join the party.  Ironman and friends we'll be providing  the backing
music. Mic's and amps will be provided but feel free to bring your own rig.
The jam starts at 2:00 p.m and will run until at least 6:00.  Directions
below.

See you next Sunday!

Mark Wilson

>From the 5 FWY take the Sand Canyon exit and go west on Sand Canyon.  Go
about 1/8 of a mile until you see a Denny's restaurant.   Make a left hand
turn between Denny's and the gas station.  Tijuanas is located behind La
Quinta inn in the back side of the parking lot.

>From the 405 take the Sand Canyon exit and go east on Sand Canyon about 1
1/2 miles.  When you see the Denny's on your right hand side turn right.  If
you get to the 5 fwy you've gone too far.  Tijuanas is located behind La
Quinta inn in the back side of the parking lot.

Sand Canyon is located about 4 or 5 miles north of the El Toro Y (5 & 405
intersection).  If you're coming from the opposite direction (LA) look for
the 55 FWY.  Once you pass the 55 you're about 5  miles from the Sand Canyon
exit.

Tia Juanas Long Bar & Grill
14988 Sand Canyon Ave
Irvine CA 92618