Re: reeds that won't sound (now CX-12 carrying case)

Beautiful!

I would definitely not have come across a stun-gun case on an average day.
But I think I'll give it a try...

I was just walking around my house keeping my harp on me to try and keep it
warm - but wondering how I was going to keep from dropping it sooner or
later.

Thanks.