P Funk-trying hard for harp relevance

I won tickets to see P Funk on Friday. Quite a show. No harp, but I kept
trying to figure out how to throw harp into the mix. First off, I'd have to
woodshed for a million years because every musician there was world class.
Second, I'd have to figure out how to blend in with 9 singers. Man, these
guys were loud. I think a good jazz oriented overblower could have fun with
a band like this. I'm not sure how this show will impact my harp playing,
but I guarantee it will.

As an aside, the warm up band was Bad202. Again, unfortuantely no harp
playing, but it was nice to see a live band backing up a team of rappers.
Juding from this band, the rappers on the top 40 must be the rap equivalent
of John Denver.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.mp3.com/spaceanimals