NY Harp Gathering....

       a few Harp-l'ers have contacted me regarding the NY Harmonica =
gathering and felt from my post that this was "way outta their league". =
I just wanted to clarify, this NOT a contest.....if you'd like to just =
come and observe, that's OK.....it just  a get together with some loose =
jammin' and harp talk with some food and drink. So no need to fret or =
practice for the next 3 weeks before the event. You just need to be =
someone who loves the instrument, if you didn't love it, this would be a =
pretty grueling day!!!!,-)).....lookin' forward to meeting =