Re: harp-l-digest V10 #115

Hi, I've been a lurker up until now, but I want to do some shameless
self-promotion. My band, The Twisters based out of Vancouver. B.C., Canada
has just been nominated for a Juno award for Best Blues Album. The Junos are
Canada's version of the Grammies, so we're all pretty excited. Also, last
week we won (tied with a Toronto band, Fathead) Best Blues Album in the
Canadian Independent Music Awards held in Toronto. When it rains it pours, I
guess! Our website is: www.twisters.ca . We're distributed in the U.S. by:
www.pacificblues.com . _Cheers, David "Hurricane" Hoerl