Re: clean harp

Haha, I'm not upset. Just frustrated sometimes.

What about William Clarke, George Smith, Big Walter, Dennis Greunling, and
Bruce Ewan, just to name a few? I keep reading about how amazed everyone is
with the technical skill of some of these players. I don't know...but I don't
feel like I could ever imagine overblows sounding good in any musical context,
especially blues. I'd much rather listen to Howlin' Wolf play harp. Sure, he
didn't know a lot technically but he knew how to play with taste and
reservation.

And this Jason Ricci guy? I dunno. Maybe I'm crazy but I can't listen to more
than 30 seconds of that before having to turn it off. The musicality just
isn't there, in my opinion.

But whatever. Different strokes, right?

Love,

~Me