New Roots Harmonica broadcast on Live365

<Forgive if this is a dupe - new ISP.>

Greetings All

With festival season starting, I've just now been able to put together a
brand new and expanded playlist for Roots Harmonica. All new material and
now seven and a half hours. In addition to more of the early classics and
obscure field and commercial recordings of Blues, Jugband, Old Time, Country
and their modern offspring, we're shifting a little into post-war Blues
sounds, more Bluegrass, and some Bulgarian spice.
Just some of the new names this time: Doc Watson, Frank Floyd, early Paul
Butterfield (duets with Big Joe Williams and James Cotton), J.J. Milteau,
Snooky Pryor, George Thacker, Red Parham, Little Walter, Maddox Bros. and
Rose, and of course early Howard Levy (Balkan Dance Band) and a fantastic
trio from Bulgaria.
Now that I've arranged for the extra storage space, coming soon - Hour-long
specials scheduled throughout the week.
Thanks to all current listeners from over thirty countries and I invite more
of you to join in. The broadcast is still Dial-up friendly.

Stay tuned,
Staggerin' Jim
http://www.live365.com/stations/staggerinjim