Crystal 520 Bullet

I added a mic tonight to my Mojo Section. It's a really nice old 520 Green
Bullet shell with a new Astatic 151 crystal element and the 5/8" screw
connector. I knew Harp-L would want to se this. I placed the connector in
the mic in a way that I did NOT alter the mic. Really clean job and the mic
is VERY HOT!!!! The mic is for sell for only $110 (FREE SHIPPING inside the
USA). This is a really great sounding mic and it turned out very cool! Link
below!

Payments by Paypal or Postal Money Order!
http://www.thebluessite.com/mojo

Thanks,
Vince Cheney

~The Blues Site - http://thebluessite.com