Re: Mic Cup

I'm glad you said this Andrew.  Good advice I think.  I use a green bullet
and 15 watt amp most of the time and I sometimes find, in the small venues
in which I play, that a totally sealed cup gives me almost too fat a tone if
such a thing is possible.  Then again, does one always hear oneself the way
others do...?  A bit of variation in the cupping technique can work wonders.

Steve Shaw.

Want more than the blues?  Try Irish!
http://mysite.freeserve.com/trad_irish_harmonica

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger