Writing

howdy ya'll,

        I had a quick question about that July 15, 16 show with Kim
wilson and jimmie vaughan. does Antone's have an age limit? i'm
seventeen, andf I wanted to know if I could just go and listen to the
band.
        Actually I got one more question. any of ya'll have any
interestin stories about giggin' in Austin? i'm a writer and i like to
hear different stories about shows and the like.

chris

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!