Re: Jerry Portnoy

Troy is an excellent guitar player (like Bob said especially his rhythm).
Check out his playing behind Kim Wilson on Kim's new solo disc.  Troy also
has a disc of his own, but I have no idea where to pick it up or if he plays
harp on it.  I've heard a few cuts of it on local radio out here in SoCal,
and it sounds damn good.

Dan