Re: Woman Found Guilty in 'Windshield' Case

>From: dr.alters-wizardsway@xxxxxxx
>
>Doesn't this sound like an ominous warning to those of us driving, playing
>the
>harp, practicing singing and handling our business on the cell phone.
>Maybe it
>is time to stop multitasking.  What a horrible consequence a deadly
>accident
>would be doing the things that we love.  Gosh it will be so hard to stop
>but I
>guess it has to be done.  Time to be more responsible.

While I appreciate your concern. the facts of this case really have no
bearing on the issue of driving while distracted by activities such as
playing harp or using a cell phone

This woman was driving drunk, hit this poor man, and drove 2 miles to her
home with him stuck in the windshield. She then left him there for hours to
slowly die in agony while she plotted to dispose of his body.

This is a case of depraved indifference to human life -- there is simply no
comparison between this homicidal behavior and driving while distracted.

Jimbeau