Re: Harp Amps

> What are the good harp amp companies? Do they have websites?

Madcat here...

I know it's "politically incorrect" for a harp player to play thru a
non-tube amp, but my current amp, (and my all time favorite harp amp!) is
the Peavey Transformer.

It's a modeling amp, 12 different amplifier models to chose from, plus
loads of great harp friendly effects.

Nowadays when I play electric, I plug my Shaker-Madcat mic into a Peavey
Transformer amp, and I leave all my other amps, and pre-amps, and mics, and
pedals at home.

Check it out:

http://www.peavey.com/
http://www.peavey.com/products/amps_mi/guitaramps/transformer112.cfm