RE: New "maybe august" CD

I followed the link provided in a recent harp-L message to maybe
august's website and checked out the tunes.  In general, good stuff,
obviously influenced by bands that include Blues Traveler (in terms of
vocals as well as harmonica) and Dave Matthews.  Acoustic guitar and
acoustic harmonica (as opposed to heavy electrics) on most tracks,
carefully arranged interplay between harmonica and guitar throughout.
It's worth hearing.

I recommend that other list members check these mp3s out at
http://maybeaugust.com/

Disclaimer: I am not on this band's payroll in any way, shape or form.

Regards, Richard Hunter
http://www.hunterharp.com