Re: Kim Wilson- review of "Lookin' For Trouble" (Part I)

In a message dated 6/19/2003 2:52:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time, PL500@xxxxxxx
writes:

> The record has 15 cuts on it. 9 of the cuts are written or co-written with
> Kim Wilson. I will say of all the cuts they are probably the best 9 on the
> CD! This is a serious achievement in my book, particularly today when most
> people cannot write or compose credible new material to save their lives.

       Three songs from Looking for Trouble: "Totrured", "Hurt On Me" and
"Hand To Mouth" appear in one form or another on the last, and perhaps worst,
T-Birds studio CD High Water. Some of the lyrics have been changed and the
grooves have definitely changed. It's interesting to see how these rock tunes have
been recast as trad blues tunes.
       Ryan