Re: Other instruments that Harp-L'ers Play

- - --- Jimbeau Harp <jimbeauharp@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is harmonica the only instrument you play?

Nope.  Blues harmonica is what I started out on.
Chromatic harmonica for the last 6 or so years.

A few years ago I bought a flute, electric guitar, keyboard and alto sax to see
which ones I enjoy and would learn readily.
I've sold them all except the alto sax which I'm really enjoying and have taken
into public settings.  Harmonica is my main instrument and passion.

I've got a MIDI controller keyboard which I enjoy noodling around on
- - that stays at home!

G.