Re: Other instruments that Harp-L'ers Play

I am an old "low brass" man - tenor trombone, bass
trombone, baritone horn and tuba. Played the bass
trombone well into my thirties in big bands (jazz) and
such (not for money - bass t-bone is one of the
instruments that is vastly inferior to the harp as a
source on income).  I got to play behind some heavies
- - Freddy Hubbard, Dizzy Gillespie, Hubert Laws - but
its not like they hung out with me or anything.  Still
have the horns but don't play 'em.  Can't practice the
'bone while commuting in the car, so harp is my main
ax these days.

Mr. G