tongue-block overblows?

Hi folks

Just learning overblows, and I've got the 4,5,6 using a
pucker embouchure. The position of my tongue in my mouth
is critical in achieving these overblows.

Trouble is, I'm normally a tongue-block player. Now, I know
the real answer is that I should work on pucker too, so I'm
woodshedding that. But it is frustrating for now, as my
pucker bends are very inaccurate, so I find myself trying to
switch from TB-bend to pucker-overblow, and back again.

So my question is, do people play TB overblows, and can
anyone give me any pointers?

Many thanks
Ric

Richard J Lister