Re: Jimmy Buffet and Greg 'Fingers' Taylor

Pick up one of the many "Best of Jimmy Buffet" CD's that he releases like
clockwork.

I just saw a brand new 2 CD set at Border's for $19.

While the CD's aren't made to feature Greg, there are always plenty of
examples of Finger's playing on these releases.

I actually learned to enjoy Jimmy's music once I got past my "stigma" about
Margaretaville and Cheeseburger in Paradise. He is a wonderful storyteller and
the music is first rate, in a tropical sort of way.

The Iceman