Re: Stigma

- ----- Original Message ----- >
> Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 08:39:56 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Robb Bingham <robbingham@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re:Stigma
>
> While in a French music store's ~Amp Room~ to buy an
> emergency tube amp- I was trying out amps with a
> bullet and a C harp. After a half hour or so a guy
> came in to- - - well, I don't know what he came in to
> do, but he rattled off every bit of hamonica trivia he
> could think of and then said, ~Can I see that other
> harmonica?~ ~What other harp~ I asked. ~Yeew wuh noot
> play-ying weeth a norMAL harmohneeKA!~

Was that guy wearing a kilt, and did his breath smell of oatmeal?
By his accent, I think he was a Scotsman.
(HarmohneeKA konTENT:  Will anyone admit to playing Scotland
the Brave using a balloon to provide the drone?  Anyone have any
other balloon tricks?  Do you think they affect the stigma problem
in a positive or negative way?  Is anyone getting annoyed?)  - thurg