Jimmy Buffet and Greg 'Fingers' Taylor

I was at a gig playing in a hard charging blues band
and the group before us was two guys playing Jimmy
Buffet stuff. Not quite sure what clicked, but they
liked what I was doing and asked if I wanted to do a
few jobs with them.  I can kind of guess what they are
looking for, but I've never really listened to any
Buffet. Thought I should at least get one of his CD's
to see how the harp fits in. He's got a boatload of
stuff out there. I don't see much mention of Jimmy
Buffet stuff on the list, but are there any of his
cd's that are noted for the harp work of Greg Taylor?

Bill H