Re: Extreme Bender

- --- jazmaan <dmf273@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Wasn't the Extreme Bender supposed to ship this June?   Anxiously
> awaiting an update!

I spoke with Rick Epping today and he tells me that Hohner in Germany
has scheduled the first shipment to leave there on July 23.  It takes
about a month to get to the US and clear customs.  It will take some
additional time to get them to the distributors and then to the
retailers.  That should mean that we can make the first shipments
sometime in September.  The first shipment according to Rick will be at
least three keys (A, C, and G) but may also include a fourth key, but
he wasn't sure which one it would be.

=====

Regards,
John Watts, Coast to Coast Music
http://coast2coastmusic.com
Harmonicas, Guitars, Strings, & Accessories
800-776-5015