AMTRAK - Altoona, PA via Chicago to Dallas

To All,

I am posting this notice to all the forums, because in addition to doing
a friend a favor, I think it is a fantastic idea as a preface and
conclusion to the SPAH 2003 Convention in Dallas!

Check it out:

Richard Sleigh writes:

I am getting plans together for August (this looks like a lot of fun in
the making...)

I decided to travel by train, as I really enjoy doing that any time I
get a chance .....

I wanted to put the word out about my train trip to SPAH, to see if any
one wants to hop the train one way or the other & jam, etc...

If you could pass this around somehow, I'd appreciate it... I figure
that some folks from the Chicago area might get into this....

Here is the schedule :

Train #41 from Altoona on 08/17/03 at 7:05pm, arriving in Chicago on
08/18/03 at 7:45am

Train #21 from Chicago on 08/18/03 at 3:20pm, arriving in Dallas on
08/19/03 at 1:35pm

SSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! ! ! !

Train #22 from Dallas on 08/24/03 at 4:30pm, arriving in Chicago on
08/25/03 at 2:25pm

Train #40 From Chicago on 08/24/03 at 10:30pm arriving in Altoona on
08/25/03 at 12:38pm

For more information, contact Richard at: rharp@xxxxxxxxxx

Makes me wish I could take him up on this one!

Danny