Zoom

BlankWorking at Guitar Center has given me opportunity to mess with most of the processors on the market . The one I found most useful was Sansamp Bass D I . It plugs into the  board and you have settings to dial in different types of amps , including the Fender Bassman . I was able to get a nice distorted tone going through the pa with an Astatic JT 30 . Also the Pandora's Box by Korg was nice. Most of the others had way too much gain to do anything much with.
All of the Digitech and Zoom pieces has a very processed sound to them . Just my observation . Kevin