RE: What's in my CD player

Stephen Shaw wrote:

> Can't find any harp on my Mozart, Bach or Beethoven discs so
> I won't dwell there.

Wolfie wrote a couple of stunningly lovely pieces for glass harmonica - how DO they gap those reeds??

On my CD is Mick Kinsella's "Harmonica" - it seems to be stuck in there at the moment, althought if I can pry it out, I'll probably be listening to the CD I made from Tommy Reilly's LP "The Life of Reilly".

Got to hear Howard Levy yesterday with Los Globos at the Wild Iris Folk Festival in Boonvile, Mendocino County, California. First time hearing Howard live. My ears are still ringing and my head is still slowly shaking...

Bob Laughton
CA USA