Re: S P A H 2003 !!!

Mr. President,

     Kudos to YOU & to HOOT it looks like this is one of those festivals
that's going to be hard to top!!
For those of you who haven't heard Gregoire Maret, your in for a treat, he
is a terrific new rising star in the Chromatic world. He is currently on
tour with Cassandra Wilson and has also toured with the great singer Little
Jimmy Scott. I heard he is George Benson's favorite Harmonica Player!
Again, hats off to Jerl, Tom Ellis and Mr.Tate and the whole crew at
SPAH......all the best Rob Paparozzi