Tombo UNIQUE (NON-Lee Oskar) harmonicas

On the advice of a friend (thanks Jp), I hunted around 'till I finally
found the Tombo website.

WOW!

There are some REALLY interesting harmonicas I haven't seen before:

Check out the Contrabass - looks like a giant 'tonic, rather than the
hinged style I'm used to seeing & it has a deeper range than most -
Down to C below Contra E.

Also, the "slideless" chromatic! "Tombo Chromatic Single" #S-50 and
"Violin Scale" #1157 These things look like they have some unique
possibilities - and none of the problems (Slide, Valves) that
"regular" Chroms have - Although, they may have their own set of
"issues". Is this the FIRST "hands-free" chromatic ? (with apologies
to Vern).

Has anybody PLAYED any of these??
Does anyone know how I can get 'em in the US??

http://www.tombo-m.co.jp/eng/index.html

- -Scorcher