Apology

In an earlier post today I did misspell the names of some
harmonica-players.

This was silly and dumb of me; therefore I want to apologize to Stevie
Wonder, John Popper, Howard Levy, Rod Piazza, Rob Papparozzi, Robert
Bonfiglio and Carlos Del Junco. I also like to apologize to all who feel
insulted by mispelling the names of Little Walter, Junior Wells, Sonny
Boy Williamson, Larry Adler, Tommy Reilly and Jerry Murad. All those
players have nothing to do with the point that I intended to do with my
message, therefore it was really stupid of me to disform their names.

I also want to ask jazmaan to forgive me, that I did quote from one of
your messages. It was not my intention to accuse you. That's why I
didn't include your name into my message, but I think that this can be
misinterpreted.

I can only hope that all of you accept my apologies.

My point was only to remember people to have a look on one of Toots
Thielemans's CDs if they are in doubt about the correct spelling, and
Toots is a well-known musician for decades and I think that
harmonica-enthusiasts should know his name.
Now I know that this last sentence would have been enough to make my
points understandable and that all my other writing was superflouous and
not suitable to solve the permanent mispelling of Toots's name.

Otto