Re: The "Tin Tin Deo" Project

David wrote:

>Pat Missin wrote:
>
>>Not sure I've heard much in the way of really innovative chromatic
>>playing in more recent years. The only thing that leaps to mind right
>>away is Bill Barrett bringing an amplified blues tone to jazz playing.
>
>Well let me jump in here and sing the praises of Wim Dijkgraff.

How could I possibly have forgotten about Wim?? I can only make the
excuse that I've been working long hours outdoors in 90F+
temperatures! Wim is a very original stylist and I am glad to hear
that he has returned to the harmonica.

I can't wait to hear what the two of you have been doing and I'm very
glad to hear that you are putting the diminished CX-12 to good use.

 -- Pat.