Jason Ricci Review

Jason Ricci and his band New Blood played at our local venue last night;what
a great show they put on!

The band was smoking and Ricci sounded incredible.He is certainly one of the
very best players of his generation,IMHO...yes,he has impressive
technique,but what really  inspired me last night was the sense of freedom
and joy in his playing.

Ricci's CD,"Feel Good Funk," really doesn't adequately capture just how good
this guy is,I don't think,though it is a pretty good CD.

If you get a chance to hear Jason live,I urge you to do so.[By the way,he is
a very nice guy,more than happy to talk harmonica and music.]
WVa Bob