Re: OVERBLOWING-"the 8-track of techniques"-NOT!!!!!!

smokey joe wrote:

<  There are NO instruments "In/On" Pitch. It's not
<possible........

This may be a humorous post, and if so I'm glad to laugh.

Otherwise, let me just say that regardless of the theoretical
possibility or impossibility of playing perfectly in tune, when you're
doing a gig and the producer or band leader says you're out of tune,
you're going to lose the gig if you tell that person that playing in
tune is theoretically impossible.

The easy solution is to start your own band.  Then no one will ever tell
you you're out of tune, and if they do, you can fire them.

Thanks, Richard Hunter
http://www.hunterharp.com