Re: Key sign language

Just to let you all know that we use the manual alphabet, fingerspelling using
sign-language at our gigs. If you go to my company web site http://www.fingerspelling.com
you can download a FREE manual alphabet chart showing all the letters of the alphabet for
finger spelling any word or letter. A lot of  young muscians already know the manual
alphabet from school, scouts etc. If you would like a FREE chart sent to you, send a self
addressed stamped envelope to  my web address or Sign-language, POB 367, Stanhope NJ
07874 and I will send a FREE poster and post card showing the entire sign-language
alphabet the same manual alphabet used by the deaf. All the best, Dutch Boy Blue-the
harper.