Re: OVERBLOWING-"the 8-track of techniques"-NOT!!!!!!

I think you'd still have a pretty small list if you expanded the
criteria to include diatonic harmonca players who play in pitch.  The
Ode to Joy chalenge being quite revelatory in that regard.  For the
longest time I'd heard Howard Levy play and had it not really make
sense.  Then I heard Trio Globo and experienced the epiphany.  Playing
in pitch isn't the point of that particular music.

Thanks to George for his intellignet input on this subject, David also
had a particularly apt paragraph to contribute.  fjm