re: Michael Peloquin CD Review

Hi All,

Vince wrote:
>This CD  (House of Cards) has some fantastic horn work, good
vocals and is an all around good CD! Michael is known in the scene as being
the "real deal"

I have to agree with Vince, when I reviewed a bunch of CDs that I'm using as
prizes at the Online Jam, Michael's was the only one that made me jump up
and start dancing!  And singing!  Michael knows how to rock you.  Also, if
you want to know what  great Chicago style harp sounds like in front of a
horn section, this is the album.

    --Rick Beall
      www.bluesharp.org