OVERBLOWING-"the 8-track of techniques"-NOT!!!!!!

Iceman dropped the big one on Howard!

>There are a few players that are successfully
>dealing with the "out of tune/tone" overblow quality.
>Surprisingly, Howard Levy is not one of them.

"Few" implies three or more.  Iceman mentions just one, Carlos del Junco.  I
would be very (no, **extremely**) interested to know who else Iceman judges
to be among the few.

I mention Iceman first because he brought the subject up, and also because
he has worked and taught extensively on these issues.  But I would also be
extremely interested to know who others on the List view as playing
overbends with good intonation and tone.

George