re: Why Bother

I'm with Jimmy on that.  I always played acoustic folk and blues with =
many different groups.  Sonny Terry has always been my hero, along with =
Jonathon Edwards, John Sebastion and Charlie McCoy.  Now, at 63, I'm =
playing amplified blues and swing, in a band , with my son as drummer.  =
What a great challenge, to work on throat and diaphram vibratto, third =
position blues and chromatic improv.  Just bought a used Fender Blues =
DeVille and make lots  of noise.  Maybe an old frog can learn new =
tricks.  Bullfrog