Fwd: Domain Up-for-renewal

If you visit the domain for sale, www.harmonicainfo.com, you will
find that Wally has linked it to the website of Harmonica Information
Press.

I should point out that Harmonica Information Press is not for sale.

While the name harmonicainfo.com sounds like Harmonica Information
Press, this link was created without my involvement and without
asking my consent. I'm not complaining if it helped drive traffic to
my site, but a clarification is in order.

Winslow Yerxa
Proprietor
Harmonica Information Press

- --- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Wally Walters"
<bigwally@xxxx> wrote:

Greetings.... It is time for me to renew my http://harmonicainfo.com
I am offering it to harp-l'ers to keep this name available to be
filled
bu harpers... and not to be grabbed by some namebroker.

I can even host-it for you cheap.  E-mail me for info.

ww

- --- End forwarded message ---

- --
Harp-l is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org