LARHA harp jam this Sunday

Just an advance reminder - THIS Sunday (July 27) is our monthly LARHA harp
jam at Tia Juanas on Sand Canyon in Irvine.  Mark Wilson will be posting the
details later this week.  Mine is just a teaser.

ALL harmonica players are welcome, from "I just bought my first harmonica
yesterday" to virtuosos.  Diatonic, chromatic, whatever.  If it's a
harmonica, it's welcome.  Style and genre is likewise unimportant.  Blues,
jazz, rock, country, swing, classical, it doesn't matter.  We cover it all.

We make special accommodations for beginners.  If it's your first time ever
on stage, there will be PLENTY of help.

Not to overlook the more advanced players - if you have charts, bring 'em.
The band (mine) reads.  We know plenty of songs, too - Hoochie Coochie Man,
Killer Joe, Hey Joe, Hey Good Lookin', Harlem Nocturne, Take 5, Eine Kleine
Nachtmusik, Achy Breaky Heart, and 15,000 more (that I know of).

We jam, we try different mics and amps, we show 'n' tell harmonicas, and
most of all, we have a good time.

We recorded last month.  It came out pretty good.  I may record again this
month.

BTW some LIVE tunes by The IronMan Curtis BonTemps Blues Band:
http://www.billhouse.com/songs/ironman/WalkingToNewOrleans.mp3
http://www.billhouse.com/songs/YouAreSoBeautiful.mp3
http://www.billhouse.com/songs/ironman/PrettyWoman.mp3
http://www.billhouse.com/songs/StormyMonday.mp3
(and - hint hint - we're looking to tour)

Live video of IronMan http://www.studiocam.org/rplayer/rplayermc56.htm

Health care for blues musicians?  Sign the petition!
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/qd3d2222/petition.html

- -IronMan Mike Curtis http://www.ironmancurtis.com *Southland Blues Magazine
http://www.SouthlandBlues.com TU 8pm jam Starboard Attitude, Redondo pier
Every Sun, 2pm Stagger Inn, 9018 Alondra, Bellflower, except:
Last SUN, LARHA HarpJam, Tia Juanas, Irvine