Re: Lynyrd Skynyrd, Sweet home alabama, DCG?

 akarjala@xxxxxx writes:

<< I believe the chords are D,C and G but could you advice me a bit how to
 play it so that it sounds good. Tried it (G harp) but couldn't figure it
 out myself. >>
i was on a gig when someone started yelling for it, so we obliged them.  in
that situation, i just played the chord roots in basically the same rhythm that
the guitar does.  for soloing, i more or less played the vocal line with
embellishments.
try it in second postion (g) on a c harp.  get used to just playing the chord
pattern first, and then try to mimic the guitar fills and the vocal line.

steven j gatorman