Re: Speaker Choice Question

Hi Hal,
    I use Mojotone MP10R's in my Vibrolux and they sound good.  Just buy
yourself a pair of the harp dustcaps from Weber and glue them yourself
on your existing speakers.  The Mojotone MP10R's are good harp speakers,
just a tad bright, the larger Weber harp dust caps help alleviate this
brightness.  You really can't do much better than what you already have
there, maybe except for replacing them with Weber C10N clones with harp
dust caps.

Regards,
Don D.