Re: Chromatic: Improving the Slide

At 18:19 17/07/2003 -0700, Jp Pagan wrote:

>   anyone have any tips on how to make the slide on a
>chromatic work more smoothly, more swiftly?

Both Blackie Schackner and I have written books which tell you how to do
this sort of stuff.  Both his and my books are easy to understand and the
jobs are easy to do.

Blackie's books are available from R Farrell Co...

Mine from Amazon, Borders etc

"Make Your Harmonica Work Better" by Douglas Tate
the catalogue number for Harold Leonard is: HL 00000238
ISBN 1-57424-062-5

I have also written
"Play the Harmonica Well"  by Douglas Tate
the catalogue number for Harold Leonard is: HL 00000244
ISBN 1-57424-061-7

:))

Douglas Tate