There's no fool...

like an old fool.  That's me.  For years and years, I've played my =
harps, until they went flat, then dinged them.  Of course, they cost =
$.50 when I started, and stayed under five dollars for years.  Now they =
are getting out of hand.  I'm struggling with the repair idea and have =
lots of info, thanks to the list.  I am thinking about getting the fifty =
dollar reed tuner, from Farrell.  Is this a good one?  And can a blind =
guy use it, or do I need to brow beat my son for help?  Got tons of =
harps with a slightly flattened four draw.  One more stupid question, do =
you replace those Marine Band nails with screws?  And can you teach an =
old dog new tricks?  Bullfrog