RE: Dying artform

> Stephen Shaw

> I'm hurt Scorcher!   #;-)   Been down your list a couple of times and I
> didn't see "Irish traditional" in there anywhere!  There may not
> be many of
> us around, and we may like the dreaded and reviled first position
> too much
> for our own good, but we're still here!

HA-HA- Hey, I guess I just haven't had enough exposure to "the good stuff"!

Really, though, it was just an oversight - I love to hear a good reel on the
harmonica -
In fact, a lot of the bluegrass fiddle tunes I'm trying (desparately) to
learn have Trad Irish music  in their ancestry (as you well know!).

Cheers!
- -Scorcher