Re: XB-40s on ebay?

I did a little bit of online sleuth work after attempting to contact
the "seller" of these harps.  The seller's email address (which bounced)
was "unltdfreecash@xxxxxx", which turned up in several places on the web with
the name "Earthquake Jones".  Earthquake Jones, it turns out, has a web site
from which he sells harmonicas and other musical equipment, at, naturally,
www.earthquakejones.com.  He also teaches blues harp at UC-Riverside ("Each
student will be required to bring $35 cash to the first meeting for their
harmonica and materials.")

Like most of the other harmonica online retailers, Earthquake has a listing for
the XB-40, which he advertises at $64.93 each, listed as available in the keys
advertised in his ebay auction.  He also has a listing for a set of all 13
harmonicas, list price $1299.35 (99.95 x 13), on sale for $840.  I guess he
didn't get the word about the delay in delivery or the changes in keys
available, he's probably thinking he'll take delivery before the auction
closes.

Anyone have any dealings with Earthquake Jones in Riverside, CA?

- -tim