Re: Barrelhouse Chuck on Big Walter

   Ya'know I wasn't gonna comment on this the first time it came
around, but I got to thinking. Is it ANY wonder why some of the Music
GREATS had a colorful (and sometimes tragic) life.

   I would imagine that even though I love the harp one whole helluva
bunch, AND would consider it my good fortune to even be in the same
TOWNSHIP with someone as talented as Big Wally, I'm afraid that if he
pulled a knife on ME, it just might be the last thing he remembered
before waking, facing up in "the box". Ha Ha ................smo-joe