Re: New Player

My advice...dump the David Harp books.  The Gindick stuff is very helpful,
esp. Rock'N Blues Harmonica...but I would step up to either the Jerry
Portnoy Masterclass, or David Barrett's Classic Chicago Blues.  These will
get you moving in the proper direction...the rest is studying the players,
and learning to do what they do.

Hambone